As summer is still blazing through I thought I would do a little selection of essential summer products to keep you going.
And here is the list in no particular order:
1. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser: No fuss body moisturising, have a shower rinse, then apply the in shower moisturiser whilst still in the shower and then rinse off, it's as easy as that, smells typically Nivea but with a hint of Almond. Quick and easy.
2. Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant in (clean scent) This is the bad boy of deodorants, gives you 48 hours worth of odour protection and smells clean and fresh perfect for the summer heat.
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral & Flirty Blush, perfect in between washing your hair, just spray into your roots and massage through style as usual and go. This one does smell nice and basically this absorbs the oil in your hair which makes it look greasy.
4. Decleor Aroma Sun Expert in factor 50. This is the face one. Keeps you protected from the sun and smells ok to.
5. PhilipKingsley Swimcap: A moisturising treatment for the hair that protects it from chlorine and salt water and contains a sunscreen. This is perfect for holidays. You apply it through damp hair and you can go to the beach swimming etc and your hair is protected. It also helps keep your colour in as the sun and chlorine can fade the colour.
6. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray: spray into clean towel dried hair this gives your hair moisture softness and protection, this one is perfect for fine hair as it doesn't weigh your hair down
And helps with the dreaded fly aways to.
See you all soon