Today's post is a tag one which I was tagged by the lovely Georgina from she might be loved.
1. You must copy and paste these "rules" onto your post when you write it.
2. You must state that this tag was created by the "The Beau Bow"
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of you post! Then at the end state who you tag and remember to let them know.
4. Title "The Procastinating Beauty Blogger Tag"
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Exfoliating: I've got loads of lovely products to use to do it but sometimes I really can't be bothered, and the only time I really do is when I'm self tanning or when my skin looks so dry I have no choice.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something that you do regularly?
I have started taking a bit more care in washing my brushes I've started washing them in baby shampoo like loads of people have recommended. There's nothing worse than going to put a light eyeshadow on and the brush is littered in dark eye shadow.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I won't, I can't stand it, I have my nails done regularly and I let the lady who does my nails use my polish that way if I have any chips in it I can correct them myself.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I will stick up on hair dyes I worry that when my roots are there I won't have any hair dye!! I wouldn't let foundation or mascara run out the rest I can cope without so much,
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Yes it's really really gross but I pull out my nose hairs with tweezers, well we can't have unwanted nose hair can we.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I hate cleaning my cooker that is all
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No chance I hate rushing so wherever possible I take ages getting ready and pre plan my clothes and makeup.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes if I'm really pushed but I would have to be put on a desert island with no wii Fi and cash card.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections?
I've just done a post on libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com as I've tidied up all my nail varnishes not that I have many. My makeup is all pretty much organised I know where everything is.
I'm going to tag
Becci of Onlybecciblog
Tia of Bellezza_Babe
Charlotte of Cymrucharlotte
Hope you have fun doing it: