Tuesday, 25 November 2014
The Christmas tag
I was tagged by the lovely Lauren from makeupbylaurenmarie.blogspot.com and here goes mine.
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie/movies?
I actually don't have a favourite but I know this year I'm going to have Frozen overload, but I don't mind I
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I have three children now so christmas isin't for me anymore, I wrap all their presents Christmas Eve which takes me hours but it makes it all the more magical, and I get up the crack of dawn with the kids to open their presents love it.
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Every Christmas since I've had my children everyone is amazing.
4. Favourite festive food?
Turkey, pigs in blankets, roast beef, trifle, mince pies I could do a whole page on just that, Haribos chocolates, Terry's chocolate orange. Yum yum
5. Favourite christmas gift?
Having my son on the 13th December
6. Favourite christmas scent?
Pine needles and mince pies in the oven
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions.
Collecting the turkey from the butchers, wrapping the kids presents.
8. What tops your tree?
A gold star
9. As a child what was the one (crazy,wild,extravagant) gift you always asked for
But never received..
I didn't ask for anything unfortunately my parents didn't celebrate christmas so now I've got my own children I'm over the top with all things Christmas.
10. What is the best part of Christmas for you?
I can't single out one thing, I love everything, I like choosing and giving presents, I like seeing the kids faces christmas morning, I love how the house looks, I love the whole day in fact it goes to quick for me.