1. Once you have had it cut don't keep looking at it hoping you will wake up and it will all be a dream and you have had a dream and you will have long hair again. It didn't work for me.
2. Try a different colour on it, if you are hating it short then updating the colour might be good to
keep your look fresh.
3. Don't over wash your hair now it's short you won't have to mess with it too much, use dry shampoo and cut down on washing it, you need the oils in your scalp to help with the growing process.
4. Condition really well deep conditioning with good products such as coconut oil, and oils are essential.
5. Make the best of what you have using hair scarves. Clips and headbands are a good distraction from growing out hair especially when bits of hair are sticking out everywhere. This is me with it clipped back.
6. When you are growing out your pixie cut you still need to have it cut, especially the back, otherwise you will look like you have a mullet which is not a good look at all.
7. Don't give up or you will go back to square one, you decide to cut it off you will go back to the beginning and you don't want to have to go through it all again.
8. Don't cry and cry and cry trust me I did it, it just makes you feel worse and if is hair it will grow back.
9. Embrace every stage as a new challenge and think ok this isint frumpy whst can I do with it today, bobby pins are literally my best friend at the moment.
10. Buy a wig I'm not joking I searched high and low but couldn't find one I liked